Its all true, the boogie girl is real, and you've found her. She knits, sews, spins, does pottery and writes it all down in this blog.
Friday, May 19, 2006
And the winner is...
(all that I have is an email so if there is a blog, I'll set up a link) Steph has been emailed at her yahoo account. If you think it's you, check your email!
Now because I find it fascinating to talk about myself, I'll explain my answers...
1. I love the wool blend above all else. It's versatile. It's great as a bulky single or lace weight 2 ply.I find it soft enough but it's wearability gets me to come back time and again. It makes great socks and winter accessories. It takes dye beautifully.
2. As much as I love to knit everything, I love socks the best. Just look at my WIP's. They make great gifts, easy to knit, fast, and everyone likes them (don't tell me if you don't, please, I couldn't handle to have my theory squashed).
3.I'm surprised how many people knew the hair question. I thought for sure that one would be hard except for those that have been reading since the beginning when I did have my mohawk still or that know me.
4. While I like sheep and it's my favorite to spin and knit, there is something about llamas that I really like. Maybe it's the whhhhaaacccchhhhh *spit. Gotta love an animal with attitude.
5. Those of you that guessed I was younger are really sweet. I suppose I haven't posted a picture in a while so you really had no clues on this one. I'll be 33 this year and I have no idea why my eyes are closed in the above picture, but that's what your getting for a photo today.
6. Husbeast said this one wasn't fair. He thinks I'm weak when it comes to sweets and in a way I am. But I stalk apple pies. mmm Apple pie al amode.
7. I usually mention them every year once they've bloomed. My hollyhocks. I love these things. They grow taller than husbeast and come back year after year. My favorites are the almost black ones. I'll take a picture when they're blooming but you can see they're the only thing growing in the garden as of yesterday.
8. I'm too tired to party which might give a hint as to why I want to lay around in a hut. Someplace warm and scenic that I don't need to be in the sun. The only sound is the crashing waves and the sound of my needles clacking. Calgon where are you when a girl needs ya?
9. The yarn that has my back. All are fine yarns but I have a great selection of Patons Classic and I'm always digging in it. When I come up with a new design, I grab Patons to see if it will work. At any given time I have at least one project going in this yarn. It's an irrational love but it's mine.
10. Click Here for the declaration of the year.
Doesn't it seem cruel to have a quiz about a blog? That must make me extra cruel because I cajoled you into taking the quiz by waving sock yarn under your nose. I never said I was nice.
I'll be back on Monday when I update the shop. It will be the last update before I head off to the Frolic.