Its all true, the boogie girl is real, and you've found her. She knits, sews, spins, does pottery and writes it all down in this blog.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Surviving an Elephant Attack
1. Curl into a ball moaning and whimpering like a sissy until you fall asleep.
2. Fall asleep as much as you need to or as often as your child will let you.
3. Take copious amounts of medication
4. Go to the doctor to confirm that you DON't have pneumonia but that you DO have an ear infection
5. Take your meds like a good girl and go to bed.
6. Open prezzies
Repeat any of the steps as necessary.
Number 6 might need explaining.
Yay Secret pal - THANK YOU!
There was a candy thing and a little toy car powered by a balloon, which both quickly disappeared. I love that sock yarn, I think it will be tagging along to SPA with me, the stitch markers are great and will be put into a sweater I'm taking to SPA to work on, and the bath stuff came at the perfect time, I had no travel sizes to take to SPA with me. Yes, at this point it all comes down to SPA since it starts Friday.
Speaking of which, I have work to do. Lots of it since I missed a couple days last week. I won't have all I wanted but I will still have a lot.
i know you aren't eating candy these days, so the peanut butter egg i sent was sugar-free. i hope it's good! if it isn't, you can always use it as a snowman nose :p
hang in there! (and more gifties will be on their way! )
- secret pal
Looks like you've got a very nice Secret Pal!